Over the years, we have continuously improved our technology and machinery. Nowadays, the dosing of the lubricants to be dispensed is very precise. Furthermore, it is also efficient and almost mist-free.
We offer our strip lubrication both as volumetric dosing systems and as pressure lubrication. The production is characterised by a particularly high level of production reliability thanks to contactless lubrication. Maximum flexibility is achieved thanks to spray systems that can be operated separately or in clusters. Another advantage is the excellent user-friendliness of the system. This is achieved by a user rights system, standard interfaces, automatic and storable positioning of the spray valve and an optional control unit including formula storage.
In times of high energy and raw material costs, we focus on intelligent and efficient solutions. Our minimum quantity lubrication, for example, is designed for a significant reduction in the use of lubricants while maintaining the same excellent quality. Another important factor is the environmental impact of our products. Our technology, especially the powerful pumps, significantly reduces the impact on the environment.
Our metering pumps are in-house designs that are capable of handling a wide range of liquids and their viscosities. This is relevant, for example, when liquids, such as punching oils, are exposed to fluctuating outside temperatures. Regardless of these influences, our dosing technology ensures operational reliability.
The geometry of the dosing nozzles is designed in such a way that, with the correct adjustment of the blast air, they do not allow misting with most lubricants commonly available on the market. This means that the air in the production area is generally not contaminated by aerosols that are hazardous to health.
The advantages of this technology are:
- no need to change lubricants
- no residues on workpieces, tools, or machines
- Possible cleaning work is considerably less
- No need for a complex coolant circulation system (drip tray, splash guard, filter)
- longer tool life and faster cutting speeds are possible
- better quality of the workpieces
- no health hazards (toxic aerosols in the air or dermatological hazards from cooling emulsions)
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our systems or about dosing technology in general!
Contact now >