§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the responsible body named in the imprint. You can reach our data protection officer at Datenschutz@werucon.de or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accrued in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding personal data relating to you:
– Right to information,
– right to rectification or deletion,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. You can reach the competent data protection authority at www.datenschutz.bremen.de
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technologically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Use of Google Analytics
As an alternative to the browser plugin or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting data within this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, if you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again):
On our website, we also use the maps from “Google Maps” of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Further information is available at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy abrufbar. Deactivation (opt-out) is possible at https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated .